Thanks for your interest in Immanuel Lutheran School! Below are the next steps that we recommend when considering enrollment of your child at ILS:
- Find out about our school and the various programs. Browse through this website, attend an open house, set up a tour, and ask questions. The following documents may be helpful to you as you gather more information about ILS:
Contact the school office (636-239-1636) to schedule a meeting with the principal. Your children are always welcome to come with you as well. In addition to this meeting, informal assessments may be required in reading and math to ensure an accurate placement of the child in a classroom. At this meeting, please have a copy of the following materials ready for the principal to review:
- Reports cards from the previous school years.
- The name of the school the student previously attended.
- Any concerns or additional information that would be pertinent to the child’s successful transfer to ILS.
- Complete the Application for Enrollment and drop it off at the school office or send it to the school, along with the registration fees.
- Upon acceptance, the following information must be presented to the school office before the first day of school:
- Letter of transfer from the school that your child previously attended
- Copy of the most recent achievement test scores
- Transcript of courses and grades from the most recent marking period
- Medical and dental reports for the child
- Discipline records
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Any special education assessment and / or needs
- Additional information which is pertinent to the child’s enrollment
Immanuel Lutheran School admits students of any race, sex, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, tuition assistance, athletic and other school administered programs.